Easy Cream cheese fruit dip recipe is a sweet and creamy dip that's perfect for dipping your favorite fruits. This easy fruit dip recipe comes together in just 5 minutes and only calls for a few simple ingredients! It's silky and fluffy texture makes this sweet treat addicting! Serve with fresh fruit, such as strawberries, apple slices, pineapples, or grapes!
The easy recipe for marshmallow fruit dip is so easy and incredibly delicious! It's the perfect accompaniment to fresh fruit on a fruit platter and is always one of the first things to go whenever I serve this at parties.
I love this recipe because it is the perfect combination of creamy and sweet and makes an easy snack feel like such a treat. Not to mention, every time I make it, my son can't help but dunk all of his animal crackers into it! (it's so cute)
This cream cheese dip calls for just a few main ingredients - you'll need cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, powdered sugar, a little lemon zest, and maraschino cherry juice (it's what gives the sweet dip it's pretty pink color). Oh, I almost forgot, you'll ned just a splash of vanilla extract too - for added flavor of course!
An added benefit is that this is super easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time, making it a convenient option for parties or gatherings. Serve with your favorite fresh fruits or even graham crackers or vanilla wafers for the ultimate creamy fruit dip! Cream cheese fruit dip is a delicious and easy-to-make snack that is perfect for parties, potlucks, or just a simple snack at home.
There are a few different methods you can use to quickly soften cream cheese:
1. Microwave Method: Remove the cream cheese from its packaging and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave it on high for 15-20 seconds at a time, until it reaches the desired softness. Be careful not to overheat the cream cheese, as it can become too soft or even melt.
2. Room Temperature Method: Remove the cream cheese from the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for 30-60 minutes. This will allow it to soften gradually without becoming too warm.
3. Warm Water Method: Remove the cream cheese from its packaging and place it in a sealed plastic bag. Fill a bowl with warm water and place the bag of cream cheese in the water for 10-15 minutes, until it softens.
4. Softened Butter Method: Cut the cream cheese into small pieces and place them in a mixing bowl. Add an equal amount of softened butter and mix them together with an electric mixer until they are well combined and creamy. This method is particularly useful if you are using the cream cheese in a recipe that calls for both cream cheese and butter.
These methods should help you quickly soften cream cheese and make it easier to work with.
1. Place cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to mix together for three minutes, until smooth and combined.
2. Add powdered sugar, maraschino cherry juice, and lemon zest and continue to mix together until all ingredients are combined.
3. Place in a serving bowl. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve.
Chocolate fruit dip - add about 2 tbsps of cocoa powder to add a chocolatey spin on this fruit dip!
Caramel Fruit Dip - add 3-4 tbsps of caramel sauce to the cream cheese mixture for a caramel twist.
Jam it up - add strawberry or blueberry jam for added fruity flavor.
Add sprinkles - similar to my dunkaroo dip, turn this into a funfetti dip by adding a ½ cup of sprinkles!
Fruit dip is typically served with fresh fruits to enhance their flavor and make them more enjoyable to eat. Some popular fruits to serve with fruit dip include strawberries, grapes, apples, bananas, pineapple, and melons.
In addition to fresh fruits, you could also serve fruit dip with other items such as:
The possibilities are endless, and you can experiment with different combinations to find your favorite pairing with fruit dip.
Storage: Store this fluffy marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Make ahead: this delicious dip can be made up to 2 days in advance for the best flavor. Be sure to cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve.
Want more delicious and beautiful recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter, where you'll hear about new recipes FIRST and get tantalizing and exclusive perks!
Let's stay connected on social media and continue to cook together! Also, if you decide to make this recipe, please leave a star rating on the recipe card and leave a comment below! Tag @BritneyBreaksBread on Instagram and hashtag #britneybreaksbread so I can see your creations! I hope that you love this recipe as much as we do!
Tag us on the gram @britneybreaksbread to be featured in our stories!