These healthy and delicious Apricot Coconut Cashew Butter Bars are packed with wholesome ingredients and tons of flavor. They're crunchy, naturally sweet, and are perfect for a quick breakfast or on the go snack!
Ever just want a good snack that's filling and nutritious? Without all of the guilt? These Apricot Coconut Cashew Bars the perfect snack. They're chewy and crunchy and full of creamy cashew butter, dried apricots, oats, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and a little honey for sweetness!
Best of all, they're super easy to make is what I love about this recipe.
what you'll need
A food processor is needed for this recipe. It's to crumble together the dried apricots. That's about it as far as equipment is concerned. Other than that, you'll also need the following:
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 8x8 Square Pan
- Parchment Paper or Plastic Wrap
These Apricot Coconut Cashew Bars don't require any baking, however, for that delicious toasted oat flavor, I did bake the rolled oats prior to mixing into the apricot mixture. We'll talk more about that shortly!
how do you make Apricot Coconut Cashew Bars?
Making this healthy treat is super easy! Don't believe? Check out the steps below:
- Toast oats in the oven for 15 minutes. (This is optional. I find that toasting the oats gives a really nice flavor to the bars, but this is not required for the recipe!)
- Add apricots to a food processor and blend until crumbly. Add to a large bowl along with the oats, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, cashews, and chia seeds. Set aside.
- Grab your PB2 powdered cashew butter and mix with water until it forms a thick butter. Add honey or maple syrup and warm in a small sauce pan over low heat. Do not bring this to a boil, simply warm until the ingredients mix together and become one.
- Pour cashew butter and honey mix over the apricot/oat mixture and mix together until all ingredients become sticky.
- Line a 8x8 square pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper and the apricot coconut cashew bars. Spread evenly and press firmly onto the pan. Freeze for 1 hour.
how do you store these apricot coconut cashew bars?
These healthy homemade bars are best stored in the refrigerator in a ziplock bag or airtight container. In the refrigerator, they'll last for about 10 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.
I don't recommend storing these at room temperature or in warm/hot places. They'll become soft and sticky after a while and won't keep as long.
want more recipes? Me too! See below!
- No Bake Brown Butter Quinoa Bars
- No-Bake California Prune Power Balls
- Chai Candied Pecan Apple Pops
- Ice Cream and Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwiches with Cherries
HAVE WE CONNECTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA? NEVER MISS A RECIPE BY FOLLOWING ME ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND INSTAGRAM!
Let's stay connected on social media and continue to cook together! Also, if you decide to make this recipe, please leave a star rating on the recipe card and leave a comment below! Tag @BritneyBreaksBread on Instagram and hashtag #britneybreaksbread so I can see your creations! I hope that you love this recipe as much as we do!
This blog post for Apricot Coconut Cashew Bars was made in partnership with PB2 Foods! I received compensation in exchange for this work. My opinions on their products are genuine. If I didn't love their products, I would certainly mention it! Thanks for your continued support!