Pink Starburst Shots
Pink Starburst Shot is a sweet, creamy, and fruity shot that tastes JUST like the actual pink starburst candy! You only need 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to make these sweet pink treats!
Servings: 4 shots
- 4 ounces Kissed Caramel Vodka or Vanilla Vodka
- 5 ounces Watermelon Pucker Schnapps
- 4 ounces Sweet and Sour Mix
- ½ ounce Heavy Cream
- 3 tbsps honey optional for adding sugar rim to the glass
- 2 tbsps sanding sugar optional for adding sugar rim to the glass
To make a large batch, makes one pitcher:
- 2 cup Kissed Caramel Vodka
- 2 ½ cups Watermelon Pucker Schnapps
- 2 cups Sweet and Sour Mix
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
Dip the rim of the glasses in honey and then dip in pink sugar to garnish. (optional)
Pour vodka, watermelon pucker schnapps, sweet and sour mix, heavy cream into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
Pour into shot glasses or cocktail glasses and serve.
Optional: Remove 3-4 pink starbursts from the wrapper and squeeze a little lime juice on top and drink them in the pink sugar! It makes a nice tart sweet treat after throwing back the shot!
To make a large batch
When making a large batch, I recommend adding everything to a blender and blending for 30-40 seconds, until frothy and smooth. Due to the heavy cream, it can tend to separate so it's important to mix well before serving. Also, do not add ice until you are ready to serve.
- If you are using a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes to the shaker cup and strain the starburst shots prior to serving. Do not serve with ice cubes because it will dilute the flavor as they melt.
- If you do not have a cocktail shaker, just place everything in a large cup and stir until everything is mixed and smooth! These pink shots will turn out delicious either way!
- If making ahead of time, omit the heavy cream. Add the heavy cream just before serving and be sure to mix thoroughly!
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 15mg | Fiber: 0.03g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 104IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.1mg