Summer time means using mangoes in every way that you can. That’s why this Buttermilk Mango Cilantro Chicken with Coconut Rice recipe is a new favorite! This recipe reminds me of being on a beach in a far away land. This chicken is savory with a bit a of heat from the red pepper flakes and the rice is sweet and full of coconut flavor!
I recently partnered with The Original GreenPan to make this recipe in their BEAUTIFUL Venice Pro Ceramic Non-Stick Covered Sautepan, 5-Quart. I have been loving this pan! While making this Buttermilk Mango Cilantro Chicken recipe, this pan delivered results that blew my mind!
The Original GreenPan company is a Belgian brand that sought out a healthier option for non-stick pots and pans healthy! Several chemicals are used in making traditional non-stick cookware that can seep into your food during the cooking process. With GreenPan, I have solace and peace of mind knowing that my food will be cooked to perfection and will not have any harmful chemicals.
I used these pans quite a bit prior to writing this review. I would never endorse a product that I do not find worth your time and money. My cooking experience has completely changed since using GreenPan products. These pans are heat quickly, evenly distribute heat across the pan so that the food cooks evenly and thoroughly, and are easy to clean! Best of all – there are no chemicals that will leak into my food!
Are you ready to make this recipe for Buttermilk Mango Cilantro Chicken with Coconut Rice?
Why use greenpan?
- GreenPan uses all natural materials in crafting their pans. There are no toxic chemicals which make them safe to use and very good for the environment!
- No toxic fumes are omitted when using GreenPans even if you mistakenly overheat your pan!
- The proprietary materials conduct heat in a way that cooks your food evenly and saves energy!
- 60% less CO2 is emitted in the production of GreenPan’s non-stick coating in comparison to a traditional coating.
- Quick clean up! Superior non-stick means no tough scrubbing and soaking your pots and pans for hours!
Let’s get into the recipe – buttermilk mango cilantro chicken with coconut rice
I chose to marinate the chicken in buttermilk to tenderize the chicken and develop flavor. You do not have to let the chicken sit overnight, but I highly recommend it!